Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Zoo!

Hey, everyone!
It's only been a few days since my last post but much has happened. My cousins have come over and life is crazy. Waiting to go on that road trip now...but hey, my cousin is getting married this Sat. Yay! Bless them him in his new journey.

So yeah, I went to the zoo today. Pretty fun, I haven't been to the zoo in four to five years so it was exciting. I got to see clouded leopards, owls and giant bird eating spiders! But nothing beats the awesome flamingo plushie I bought my older sister and the cute little turtles there.

I love the zoo, it's a chance to see a few of the millions of creatures God put on this earth. He really has an eye for beauty and a sense of humor(only because some of those animals weren't looking too pretty).

Not only did I have a good time, but I get to go again in Arizona. Twice in one month is a treat! Thank Jesus for zoo memberships.

No comments: